Become a Mentor
What are the qualifications for a JTHM mentor?
- Must be a survivor who is thriving in her walk with Jesus Christ.
- Must be actively attending a Christ-centered church
- Must have read the book, Journey to Heal: Seven Essential Steps of Recovery for Survivors of Childhood Sexual Abuse by Crystal Sutherland, and participated in a JTH Study (online or face to face).
- Must align with JTHM's mission and values.
What is involved for you?
- Obtain a copy of the JTHM Mentor Training Guide, which includes all materials needed to equip you as a JTHM mentor and/or prepare for, promote, and lead your own JTH women's group (guides available for purchase when you apply for the program)
- Complete 3 - 2 hour mentor training sessions
- Stay informed by participating in ongoing training opportunities and support offered through JTHM
What you can expect from JTHM...
- Access to JTHM resources and experience
- Promotion of your group on our website
- Ongoing practical and prayer support
If you would like to apply to be a JTHM Mentor complete this information and we will contact you with next steps.
"Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God."
- 2 Corinthians 1:3,4 NIV